Monday, May 24, 2010

Vaginal Tightening - Your Own Designer Vagina

Vaginal Plastic Surgery

Vaginal Tightening - The no surgery way to a Designer Vagina

For the woman who has everything - Jimmy Choo shoes, Gucci Handbags and the latest Prada designs now comes Vaginal Tightening at a fraction of the Harley Street surgical version.

For women who've experienced childbirth, vaginal muscles tend to expand during the delivery, the result can often be weak, loose, vaginal muscles. It's the scenario that every woman dreads. If she asks her partner if it "feels the same" as before she had the baby he'll nod, unwilling to tell her that, urm, well, it's not as it used to be. A comment like that would be tantamount to saying her bum looks big. He just daren't go there.

I was that woman, after giving birth to a super 8 lb baby girl, no stitches; I was thrilled that I quickly managed to regain my figure. My breasts were firm and rounded, engorged with milk. No one ever tells you how incredibly sexy large breasts feel and as an AA Cup holder, it felt lovely to sport the mega Gold Medal versions.

We both couldn't wait to get reconnected - we hadn't made love during the last few months of my pregnancy and to be quite honest we were both gagging. Much to my dismay what I found was it that sex was less than satisfying, it just didn't feel the same, my vagina felt lose, I had lost a lot of sensation and if I sneezed or laughed I might also leak a small amount of wee. I asked my partner how my vagina felt during lovemaking, and if there was any difference - after much reluctance he said that it didn't feel as tight, he said it felt rather loose and that he was struggling to get the sensation that he needed to keep his erection.

With military precision we both approached my/our vaginal tightening debate. I read up about Vaginoplasty a procedure where part of the vaginal wall is cut away and the excess vaginal lining taken away. This tightens vaginal muscles and surrounding soft tissues. Although this is known as a "standard" gynaecological procedure, it is still an operation under anaesthetic, there is scarring and, I felt a rather drastic step - that one would have to be a last resort. My friendly GP cautioned me about the op, he said that I could lose sensation and was rather puzzled why I wanted a tighter vagina. I felt he didn't quite get it. He referred me to a Women's Health Clinic, where a physiotherapist taught me how to do manual pelvic floor exercises properly. She tested the strength of my pelvic floor using biofeedback. The proof was there, it was very weak and she said if I had not started a strengthening programme for my pelvic floor with pelvic floor exercises then I would be in danger of developing bladder weakness and possibly prolapse. My mum had suffered a vaginal prolapse after I was born, and was unable to have further children, I didn't want history to repeat itself and we had planned to have more children, not just the one. I also learned that a weak pelvic floor is hereditary - like mother like daughter or so they say. This was one likeness I was determined not to share.

So with genetics against me I set about my pelvic exercise regimen. Strange as it is, even though I was faced with the fact that I might never be able to have another baby, I just didn't do the exercises. They were tedious, boring and repetitive.

When I went back to my Physio for a review, I knew I had to be honest with her, its nothing she hasn't heard before and she looked at me rather exasperated. I knew how she felt, I felt it too. It was then she said that if I wanted the easy solution, then I could try one of the new breed of pelvic exercise machines. She showed me one that automatically does the squeeze and release exercises for me, I was sold on that idea. My new exercise routine was sorted, I could feed my baby and have my pelvic floor exercised at the same time, and boy I could feel it like never before!

My partner noticed my tight vagina before I did, within 2 weeks he was commenting about the improved tightness and my orgasms started getting easier and easier.

I have used my Kegel8 for over 2 years now; my pelvic health is at an all-time high. I can make my partner orgasm just through clenching my vaginal muscles; I couldn't do that before baby! I have helped to create my own Design Vagina, and I feel great about it. Its not just about sex - it was never just about that, it was about me getting my body back to where I felt confident and happy, and to continue having a great relationship with my partner and making our family grow!

0 comments: